Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Spinal Stenosis Summary Based on A Lot of Reading

I thought I would do a summary for reference on natural cures or at least a lessening of painful side effects and restriction of mobility from trying some natural products to actually REVERSE or reverse to a greater or lesser degree the detrimental effects of spinal stenosis.

The following products listed have brought great relief and in some cases cured spinal stenosis:

1) Vitamin C in MUCH higher doses than most people take

SEE / http://www.doctoryourself.com/stenosis.html

2) Tumeric root and Ginger root /recommended using the raw root form sitting in a bin if possible and if not use it in capsule form available from Puritan Pride, Swanson Vitamins etc.

3) Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar (with the Mother) and Arm and Hammer Baking Soda / see previous two posts for more information

4) STOP using diet versions of any and all products that use ASPARTAME as an ingredient / It is slowly KILLING you.

SEE / http://aspartame.mercola.com/

          http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/10/13/artificial-sweeteners-more-dangerous-than-you-ever-imagined.aspx

5) Melatonin and DHEA
 
    SEE / http://www.livestrong.com/article/537614-melatonin-and-peripheral-neuropathy/

6/ Lecithin / proven very helpful in dissolving into certain fats that help rebuild your nerve axion fiber and sheath in damaged nerves. Take 2 or 3 times a day - available from Puritan pride, Vita Cost, Swanson and numerous other outlets.

7) Drastically LOWER or better yet STOP your SUGAR intake. You MUST become a label reader and you will discover how much hidden sugar is in most of the foods you eat. Any and all carbonated colas whether diet or not contain sugar and/or aspartame both of which will destroy your body over time. The crunchie/munchie isle of your grocery store is a death trap full of empty high calorie foods that are full of additives, chemicals, food dyes with little or NO nutritional value and either high in empty carb calories, sugar or aspartame or other sugar replacement products.

8) You might want to look at a supplement containing Mung Bean Extract and Green Tea. Here is one from Swanson Vitamins. It is actually produced by the folks at Life Extension and it is item LE258 called Cykotine Suppress with EGCG and at the time of this post it lists for $22.50

Life ExtensionCytokine Suppress with EGCG










Lastly here are some exercises proven to lessen the pain and suffering of spinal stenosis and improve your mobility. My chiropractor had already given me two or three of these exercises and stretches to do and they do help. Here is a LINK that hopefully will bring you some relief:

http://www.spinalstenosisanddisc.com/articles/17-6-things-you-can-do-right-now-to-help-your-spinal-stenosis.html

God Bless,

Dan

IN CLOSING, I would remind you that I am NOT a doctor, or chiropractor, or certified nutritional expert and I do NOT have any formal training or schooling or any medical degrees. I am just a guy with type 2 diabetes and currently diagnosed with beginning stages of spinal stenosis.

I am not playing doctor here. My advice is for informational purposes only. You can open the links where I got my information from and decide for yourself if this would be of value to you. Personally I would much prefer to be HEALED naturally from eating right, and exercising and stretching and YES (From having hands laid on me by fellow Christians and receiving a healing from the good Lord above).

Once you have surgery, it is too late to "UNDO" it and although I did have 2 nerve block shots back in 2008 or 2009 which worked extremely well for me, I am going to change my diet and add some supplements along with prayer and believe in a reversal of symptoms and a healing of the stenosis.

Mark 16:17-18King James Version (KJV)

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

1 comment:

  1. I have been in look for of some information about it almost three times. You served me a lot indeed and analyzing this your publish I have found many new and useful information about this topic.

    Gluco Arrest

    ReplyDelete